Delicious Keto Recipes– Let’s be honest to accept the fact. One of the challenging parts of dieting for weight loss is missing out on your favourite foods you love to eat: snacks, desserts, Sweets,Chocolates and so on. Your desire to eat carb rich foods can make you quit your diet, or at a minimum, you might cheat and springboard back on the weight. This is exactly the reason why 65% of people who successfully complete a diet plan, gain all of their weight back.1
But, there is a fix, if you know or else if you learn how to prepare delicious healthy keto-friendly meals. In this article, we are going to teach you 4 Delicious Keto Recipes for every meal of the day. They taste so good you won’t believe they’re keto!
Delicious Keto Recipes: Keto Pancakes with Blueberries and Whipped Cream
When you wake up in the morning, stretch a little, and head to the kitchen, you have a big question in your mind: What’s to eat?.This is especially a tough question if you are on a Keto diet for Weight loss. Before keto you might eat buttered toast, bacon,corn flakes,muesli and eggs etc, but things are different now. You need to keep watching your carbs intake. Just like the amazing meals found in Custom Keto Diet,an 8 week Keto meal plan service, here’s a tasty blueberry pancake recipe.
- 4 eggs
- 7 oz. of cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp of ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 oz. of butter or coconut oil
- 2 oz. of fresh berries
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- Add the eggs, psyllium husk, and cottage cheese to a medium-sized bowl and stir together. Let the mixture sit for five to ten minutes to thicken.(Note:Psyllium is a form of fiber made from the husks of the Plantago ovata plant’s seeds)
- Heat up oil or butter in a non-stick pan. Fry the pancake mixture on low-medium heat for three to four minutes. Each side should be golden brown.
- Whip cream in a separate bowl until there are soft peaks.
- Plate the pancakes with whipped cream and berries on top.
Delicious Keto Recipes: Salmon Burgers with Green Mash
As the day progresses, noon rolls around and it is lunchtime of course. This is the most favourite time of the day for anyone to taste a healthy delicious keto meal and move on with the rest of the day. Try out this keto-friendly salmon lunch recipe or else get inspiration from a Custom Keto Meal Plan, Keto recipe maker that is based on personal food preferences to make your diet enjoyable.
- 1½ lbs of salmon
- 1 egg
- ½ yellow onion
- 1 tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of pepper
- 2 oz. of butter
- 1 lb fo broccoli
- 5 oz. of butter
- 2 oz. of grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 220°F (100°C). Cut the salmon into small pieces and place the other burger ingredients into a food processor.
- Pulse for 30 seconds until the mixture is coarse.
- Shape five burgers and fry them for four to five minutes on each side with medium heat. Use a generous amount of butter or oil. Keep these warm in the over when finished.
- Trim, peel, and chop broccoli into small pieces.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the broccoli until soft. Drain and blend with parmesan cheese.
- Serve the salmon burgers with a side of green mash. Top with salt, pepper, and lemon.
Delicious Keto Recipes: Chicken Alfredo Pasta
How about Pasta for dinner? Yep! This special delicious recipe is a go-to for many people who want to enjoy pasta despite being on the keto diet, while remaining in ketosis and losing weight. Note that you can still have too many carbs from low-carb meals. That’s where KetosisNOW,a ketogenic diet supplement helps out so much. This supplement helps to increase/improve blood ketones and keeps you in ketosis despite eating carbohydrates. However,coming back to the recipe, though.
- 4 eggs
- 6 egg yolks
- ¾ cup of water
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- ½ cup of ground psyllium husk powder
- 4 tbsp of coconut flour
- 1½ tsp of salt
Chicken and veggies
- 8 oz. of bacon
- 2 lbs of chicken breasts
- 1 of tbsp butter
- 5 oz. of sliced mushrooms
- 1 sliced red bell pepper
- salt and ground black pepper
- 1¼ cups of heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup of whole milk
- 3 oz. of shredded parmesan cheese
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp of green pesto
- salt and ground black pepper for seasoning
- Set the oven to 300°F (150°C). Whisk eggs and yolks until fluffy. Add water and olive oil.
- Mix with dry ingredients and whisk into the egg batter. Let the mixture sit for seven minutes before stirring.
- Spread batter onto sheets of parchment and place plastic wrap over top.
- Remove the plastic wrap and bake for ten minutes. Let it cool and roll the pasta into logs and cut into thin strips.
- Fry bacon until crispy in a frying pan on high heat then set aside.
- Cut chicken breasts, season with salt and pepper, and fry over medium heat.
- Fry peppers and mushrooms in the same frying pan until they are soft.
- Bring cream and milk to boil in a saucepan. Star in the parmesan, garlic, and pasta. Let simmer until creamy.
- Mix the pasta with the vegetables and pour the sauce on top. Toss and serve!
4. Delicious Keto Recipes: Chocolate Chip Cookies
When you are on a Ketogenic diet, It’s obvious that you need to avoid delicious snacks and desserts like ice cream, cake, and cookies as they are rich in carbs. But Not Anymore, with the right ingredients and recipes like the one given below, People Keto diet can still enjoy things like chocolate chip cookies!
- 1 cup of almond flour
- ¼ table spoon of baking soda
- ¼ tbsp of cream of tartar (optional)
- salt for taste
- 1⁄3 cup of erythritol
- 2½ oz. of unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- One tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1 oz. of sugar-free baking chocolate chips
- Whisk together almond flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, and salt.
- Combine granulated sweetener and melted butter using a mixer in a sperate bowl. Add egg, vanilla, and mix until combined. Add dry ingredients, chocolate chips, and mix together.
- Place the cookie dough on plastic wrap or parchment paper. Shape the dough into circles and wrap the plastic wrap around the dough and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat an oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the cookie dough on the baking sheet and gently press down on each slice to flatten. Bake for eight to ten minutes until golden on edges.
- Set cookies aside to cool for fifteen minutes and enjoy!
Dieting is a challenging task and there is no quick fix. The people on the keto diet mostly struggle that they don’t eat foods they know or assume that they will only have to eat boring bland meals. This is far from the Truth. With the right meal plans and recipes, keto-friendly meals can taste just as good or better than traditional ones. If you think you are not good at cooking,you can subscribe to Custom Keto Diet that allows someone to create their very own keto diet plan based on their food preferences, daily activity levels, height, weight and target weight goals. Or, try the fun recipes I shared in today’s article to spice up your diet.
Free eBook !
Eat Yourself Healthy
If you are looking for a diet that will help you lose weight in a very short term, the ketogenic diet is the perfect diet for you because it not only helps you achieve great lean body; but also provides immense health benefits.